12.02.2007

getting up

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been off this so long, I've been super busy with work, school, and everything else like that. Hope you didn't miss me too much while I was gone. So, I've decided (thanks to zack) that I'm gonna start doing a new thing here. I call them Metagames. Basically what I do is go into a game, and play by the rules I set up. Also, I don't tell anyone else what I'm doing. Turns out it's pretty fun ^.^

This is a clip from Gunbound, a free game run by ijji.com. The chat setup is terrible, and mostly consists of little kids looking for "hot asian chicks." So of course I messaged the first one I saw and told him I was in fact Asian, 'hawt,' and a girl. Really only 1 or 2 of those is true. The game cut off the first part of the conversation; I had just finished explaining how "the boys don't pay attention to me ;_;" (to which I got a suddenly concerned "why?" so I don't feel so bad about dicking around the shallow horny teenager). This was because they "like american girls better than me :("
I guess the extra t's in hottttt suggest that he means it? Also, we're both 17 so Yay! It's legal!
Osaka is in Japan. Just so you know. Also, hot has a double meaning!! I hope you guys are taking notes.
aaaand here's the kicker. The number I gave him is for the National Suicide Hotline. I made up the 2044 part ^.^
at this point, i was thinking "shit shit shit needanameneedanameneedaname...uh, kami! no wait, that's an actual word. Kimi! woot!"

There was a brief pause, and a little bit more banter after that. I am really sad I wasn't there to get his response :( Seriously tho, everyone should write down that number to use in this sort of situation. I know it won't be the last time they get calls from confused teens looking for hottttt azn grlz.

And so, the final scoring of my Metagame (out of 10):
  • Fun Factor: 6
  • Creativity: 8
  • Role Play: 7
  • Crowd Control: 8
  • Evilness: 6

  • Bonus: +5 for getting him to believe an 800 number, -2 for not knowing how to type more like a girl

  • Overall: 38/50
Posted by Picasa

No comments: