2.02.2007

happy new years! (late)

Sorry it's been so long. I'd like to say I've been pretty busy being constructive, but that'd be another lie. The place is a mess, I haven't really drawn anything, and I'm still only thinking about tracking music. I'm pretty much a big bum.
On the other hand, though, work really takes a lot out of me. When I get home, I just wanna veg out and try to relax. Is that really that bad? On my days off, I feel like I have to run around so much that I can't think straight. I feel like I'm just waiting for things to cave in around me. And maybe I want them to. Maybe after everything falls apart, there will be something new that I've never seen before. But then again, maybe I'm just ready to let everyone down, and get it over with. I'm not going anywhere. And I don't even know where to begin to fix things.
I'm ready, world. What are you waiting for? Take your best shot.

(Also, the pic is from New Year's Eve. I'm completely smashed. Woo!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: