10.05.2006

coolthings.you

Picasa is a bit...busy right now, so I'll hafta put up a picture later. Just realized that we'll be leavin the state in a matter of months... that one really wierds me out. I still don't really know what I wanna do, so that one's odd, too. I've been to lots of other places, but home has always been regrettably in Oklahoma. So home being elsewhere is a new thing to me. My mom needs a kitten to keep her company, I think.
The following words --Off Day, Catalyst, and G.o.D-- all have something in common. They are all projects that I've been thinking about for a long time. I really want to get to work on them at some point. That'll be fun. I need to finish up Globez Beach, too. There's been a-one too many hiatuses (hiatai?) going on around here, and I need to get some things done. I just get into uberlazy moods sometimes.
Thinkin about droppin WoW. Gotta finish transferring Amanda's pics from Japan to Gilliam (my desktop) so that I can then get them all on one DVD. Hurray for the convenience of convergance!
'Kay, now I gotta go to work. More on eveything I just said, later, hopefully.

1 comment:

Carson said...

Ah, yes WoW can suck time directly out of your eyeballs (I think that was in the 1.13 patch)

but yeah, WHY THE F*** DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE MOVING!?